PILAS uses its in-depth knowledge of the Latin American social sector to collaborate with local and international businesses to help them increase the impact of their social investments.
We help clients:
- Identify projects that align with their strengths and strategic objectives.
- Select high impact nonprofits and then work with them to assure that they understand how to meet the expectations of a private sector partner.
- Define their community investment plans and policies.
- Gain access to key stakeholders in the social sector and facilitate interactions.
- Develop and implement innovative programs to engage their employees in community investment activities.
- Dinero Mail
- Goldman Sachs
- Pampa Energía
- The IFC (World Bank)
- The Swiss Embassy in Argentina